Whole Body Vibration
The Mechanism of Whole Body Vertical Vibration
They are Quiet & Powerful & Seamless
There are three variables that need to be concerned. Direction, duration and intensity.
1) Vertical vibration can only have vertical force; horizontal vibration can only have horizontal force. Other directions of force should be avoided as much as possible.
2) The forces are determined by two elements: amplitude and frequency, using these two elements, you’ll get the real force through calculation, that we call it “gravity.” (g), the force is usually controlled less than 1-2g.
3) The longer it vibrates; our bodies will receive more pressure. Usually, the time is set at 10-20 minutes each time; but for the more appropriate time is determined by the intensity and your goal while operating the WBVV.
The theory is that vibration will produce a response called “tonic vibration reflex” which will then strengthen the subsequent neuromuscular activities, it means that when muscle spindles receive the sinusoid wave of vertical vibration will produce a tendon muscle contraction reaction. Muscle spindle is a spindle shape device within muscle fiber, which is a special sensory receptor primarily function to detect the change of the muscle fiber length. They convey the message of fiber length change to our spine cord.
From Kids to Grand Parents
No limitation to the sizes of your body
There are 3 influences that WBVV brings to help kids and adolescents grow
1. Increase growth hormone, the critical hormone for them to grow up or tall. Many children didn’t grow tall because their GH was relatively low,
2. Vibration stimulates the mechano-sensor in epiphyseal growth plate, which can stimulate new bone formation and suppress the bone destruction by osteolclasts,
3. Vibration stimulates majorly in long bones of lower body in kids and adolescents, and vibration stimulates mostly in our lower body including, ankles, tibias, knees and hips.
The life quality of our parents need to improve fundamentally
1. At a Low level mechanical stimuli improve both quantity and quality of trabecular bone,
2. Trabecular bone pattern factor (TBPf) decreased, indicating trabecular morphology adapting from rod shape to plate shape,
3. Significant increase in stiffness and strength in the longitudinal direction indicated that the adaptation occurred primarily in the plane of weight-bearing.
The increasing of the bone density, muscle strength and reaction time, the vibration can noticeably decrease the chances of fall accidents and thus promote the quality of life of parents.
More than it Looks
Genuine Italian Premium Leather
We offer variety of choices, from bed to chair, from sit to stand, every single one of them serve different purposes depending on your needs. The kind of passive exercise is what we strike for, because it can reach the equal effect as the aerobic exercise with no muscle power and body coordination required. This is the solution for a person who are unable to move or the person who choose not to move
It is Becoming a Promising Modern Medical Technology
Soviet Union invented whole body vibration to train their astronauts has its reasons
There are thousands of researches and documents about whole body vertical vibration, as it has existed for decades. Not only has it proved the fact that it can prevent osteoporosis, increase the muscle strength and coordination, but also found that it can help multiple diseases such as spinal cord injury, stroke, cerebral palsy, and Parkinson’s disease, etc.
In addition, problems like obesity, growth retardation, or functional disorders like chronic constipation, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome have received positive results through WBVV.
Vertical vibration has expanded beyond the field of sports and became a non-pharmaceutical and non-invasive treatment in medical science. It is now called the “Vibration Therapy” or “Dynamic Motion Therapy.”
Working for Your Comfort, 24 Hours a Day
Jump rope? Here is a passive version for you
Whole body vibration increases vertical jump ability as well as leg extensor power and flexibility around the knees; thus, prevent injury of muscles and tendons. It also helps warm- up of the athletes. Plus, loading whole body vertical vibration training could further improve muscle dynamics and mobility.
Whole body vertical vibration training has been extensively applied to athletes in various sports arena, including dancers, basketball players, volleyball players, sprinters, skate racers, skaters, hockey players and gymnasts
-- Comprehensive science shall be able to explain the reason behind the events --
DNA / protein experiments